Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Quotes

The irish were back...

Ad (talking about his brother): Have you seen him sleeping on the bench last night? outside? He looked himself out. That fecking ejit!!
***
Roy to Rob: Pose, bitch!
Rob poses...
***
me shortly before leaving: Rob? Could you pose for me?
Rob poses again...
***
Roy: I was so drunk last time, I don't remember anything...
me: Oh, that will upset my friend. The things you've done with her... ui ui ui
Roy turning red: Oh god! I'm sorry
(after two minutes I start laughing)
me: I was only joking. You were good and didn't do anything, apart from playing and singing.
Roy: Singin?? Oh god, I'm even more sorry now!
***
Ad repeated line to my friend: I'm sorry for spilling my drink on your jeans.
***
Ad: Talking very fast in his irish accent
me: Sorry... come again?
Ad: Talking very fast again...
me: Sorry... just keep drinking, maybe I'll understand you later. wink
He kept drinking and at the end of the night, I understood everything he said
***

No comments: