Thursday, April 02, 2009

@ Murmel, Kat. and Seagull

regarding picture of Irish and me online:
I KNOW! We're looking ace on it, don't you think? ;-)

Yeah... about my phone... well.. T-Mobile missed to tell me an important thing. They told me after I asked them where my fecking phone is. Tell you later by person, if you want. Well, I'll have to go to the mobile-store tomorrow or saturday to get a new phone. Wankers!

Something else I should tell you? Hm... why didn't it work out to send a text to my mums phone? Were you typing in chinese? russian? or worse... GERMAN!??? ;-) Only joking, luv.

Okay, gotta go, lunch break is nearly over... :-(

2 comments:

murmel said...

Mau!

Dunno..just sent me a report where it said "couldn't send message to Picca :D" <- that's how I typed your name in my adress book! ^^

sendin you sunny hugs from sexy Aschaffenburg,
murmel, Kat. and Seagull :-D

Irish said...

Did I ever mention that red means stop? And there's a lot of red on my lips... maybe I should change to my favourite colour... GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!! ;o)))