Monday, January 05, 2009

Starting over new

So, the 1st of January is usually a day, when you start to think over certain things you've done and not done in the last year. Maybe reflecting helps you to improve some things or ways of behaving...

I did reflect on some things and came to some conclutions - finally (and hopefully) I will get over some things and change certain ways of my behaviour.

To start - I went to Bruges last weekend and just got home last night. It was fun! Rowena and I stayed at a friends' house, made new friends, saw Bruges, had belgian chips and crisps, drank a lot at the house party and finally went to sleep happy. Well... I did. *chuckle*

I have to admit, I am a bit tired today like Rowena, that's why I can't manage to work properly today, but that's somehow okay, as my superiors and colleagues are not in today. Which sucks, because if they were in, I would do some work!

Anyway - hope you're all having a great time.

No comments: